Assalamualaikum, Hello, Annyeonghaseyo, Bonjuor

so whats you guys up to today? hmm to much to story
i was wrong about my last post

you guys still remember about what i said before?
life ruins so whatevar or i need to leave out that link to the post

*here my last post*

so i think thats emotional thingy really spells a good results for me
Alhamdulilah. Allah open a good path for me and now He did that

I dont know what to say lolz but everyone was right

"Ada Hikmah disebalik apa yang Allah tetapkan untuk kita"

Maybe inilah hikmah kenapa Mak and Ayah tak kasi aku and minah apply KPTM
well not all swasta universities is bad or good
and not all iptas is bad and good
everything ada pros and contras nya. cuma kita manusia yang tak nampak

but now i came up with a great happiness and me bersyukur dengan apa aku dapat
but one things actually im still hwaiting for Rayuan UiTM
whereby its a better way to get our Diploma, Degree, Master or anything
if aku dapat Diploma Pengurusan Pelancongan dekat UiTM
i'll definately gonna go and make my dreams come true
being a Tourism Guide and Translator is my dreams and my interest

eventhough dapat Diploma Pentadbiran Awam insyallah aku akan tetap pergi
hermm who knows itu lebih baik and remember this
Dreams tak semuanya akan berlaku and end up with happy at the end
Cerita Dongeng is just a lie. hmm no one can trust them. HarHar

Ok tutup buku pasal my dreams cuma aku dah ada dalam tangan apa aku nak

Alhamdulilah