Assalamualaikum , Annyeonghaseyo, Bonjuor, Hello

I dont have much to say bout my daily life, well my life getting bored
i quit school because of that politeknik disember intake
alhamdulilah, insyallah i dont waste my time with this crazy lifenesss

im still missing my bestfriends. well they all kurniaan allah to me
they made me happy, they complete my life beside my families
now we all berpecah for only one reason. i repeat ONLY ONE REASON

we sacrifice our life for happiness for successfullness
well the nine of us always dreams being the most manusia berguna dalam dunia ni
well i've been dreaming about nie of us occupation
Me, and Zati involved in Tourism Management
Zani being teacher or successful eksekutif
Ecah the Accountant
Fara the Bussiness Adviser
Qushwa being the lawyer
Qistina being the good writer, novelist
then Minah and Adynn being the journalist

OMAAGOODDD we really want control this world

well i'll make sure im gonna achieve my target.
Insyallah Allah will allow me to do so

"So Here You Are, Two Steps ahead and staying on your Guard"