Hello Assalamualaikum everybody , How you guys feel right now? happy? kusut?
ok nevermind kalau kusut meh dengar my stories. hewhewhew
FYI which is stand for for your information is just around the corner

i memang tak buat wishlist ape ape because there are only two things i hoping in this world
first its gonna be the loving family well somehow i harap all this berkekalan
i hope mak and ayah can see the Kejayaan of kami berempat
insyallah kalau tiada aral melintang kami akan memperkukuhkan kedudukan kami

i still remaining with my plans and im totally gonna busting out all of it
gonna make my parents happy and insyallah kalau ada duit lebih my cita cita paling tinggi
i nak hantar Mak, Ayah, Mak Lang, De, Cu and Andak ke Mekah to tunaikan ibadat wajib
iaitu HAJI insyallah and if ada duit yang lebih i'll join them for that moment
Insyallah one day aku akan jejakkan kaki ke tanah suci arab tu
actually i really wanna see those Pyramid, Kaabah and many more Islamic Artifac

the next one of cause my holy friendship yang akan kami pertahankan sampai akhirat
THE PERFECT NINE yang saya rasa bangga dengan archievement masing masing
and im soo happy to have them just around me and no one can hurt us because we strong
we always together even forever biarlah orang cakap macam mana pun tapi insyallah
dimana ada kemahuan disitu ada jalanya dimana ada kesabaran disitu ada rahmatnya
walau sebesar zarah pun issue yang akan menggoyahkan kami tapi kami tetap akan berbaik
or else something happen yang only gonna separate us apart *awkward*

last but least my SMSers yang dah lama tak berkumpul bersama but we still together
insyallah kalau tiada apa apa nanti we all gather semua ahli, we recruit our moments together
SMS and The Perfect Nine, we must do our gathered bukannya kita tak baik kan? *awkward*
insyallah nanti ada free time kita lepak sama sama, buat BBQ or else we camping

So my post for now gonna tell about my hope in life i dont know i love much about these people
the bright my life, they colours my life and thats the reason my pure life become rainbow
full with colourfull colours and i love it, from this i know what actually life mean to us the human
they shine me, they rain me, they also scars of my life thats why i love them
once they gone we not gonna get them back but one thing i should learn what people said
or else i said my friend said about it, GET A LIFE, seriously idk what to say im trying to get my life
thats why i brights them with my smiles thats the only way to get a real life nor fantasy

But insyallah im ot gonna tell my stories all to people around me i think i should make it more
PRIVATE. Why? because non of the people around me wanna hear to my stories
they're actually annoyed at me. i know im an annoying person because this is me
no one can change me and no one can convince me how to treat other people 
this suppose to lend on your shoulder how to face people during facing problems

HIDE YOU SADNESS BEHIND YOUR SMILES :)