SOMETHING JUST INSIDE MY MIND AND HEART

Let me make it this clearly, very clearly

oppss Post ni macam tak reti nak kasi salam kan?
astaghfirullahalzim teruknya aku.

Assalamualaikum , Selamat Sejahtera, Hello

so i think this couple few days my life been into a very dramatic tragedy
well somehow let me explain. at first yeah i was mad
very very mad and nothing to say bout that.
you dont inform me anything i means not only me us, i make it clear us

i hope you know whom i meant US
we have heal all this things, we make it cool
i forget about what i felt because the last incident

so i decided maybe i should give some space and show some supports for you
so i did facebook chat and texting you
asked some apology for making you feel worst and worst
actually i dont feel anything since i talked to fara last last night
i knew bout your movement

so i did texting giving some support, advise contain message but you just replied
something like "okay" "yeah" "cari sendiri"
is it how you responds when people helping you

you know why my tweets sound like making you bersalah whatsoevar
actually im craving to know they news from you
really from your mouth, not by reading your tweets to other people
but when i've moveon you replied me such things

yah you dont even need my helps anymore.
its okay i know whys. you find it you own reason
i dont want to talk bout this anymore

i already closed all books about this.
means its zero
aku dah stop makan hati, stop being emo, stop making you bersalah