Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera to all bloggers and readers

its kinda awkward beause im not writing any post for along time, 
well staying in the house isnt full with stories and of cause lah i'm short of ideas kan?

so now today aku re-write everything that should be interpret in my blog
Last weeks i attended driving and cycling classes. Pheww seronok sangat
right now i already owned a B2 and D licence but just  L :)

Classes was like a bump on my head sangat boring nak mati
Memang my otak all shrink to 20% since i dont understand much
Kejara System whatsoever just like boom that hit my face
rasa macam kena batang hidung sendiri
well i kan illegal punya orang -_____-

and now my laptop is all broken and shit like hell of cats poops
 i cant updating all things in my social network. erghh so much of tension

i think thats all i can write for now. See ya soon :)