Assalamualaikum People and I guess should use Good Evening as well

probably this post gonna be just short, just short like what im thinking in my head
actully im gonna story something to you about today's incident

haha its funny but actually meaningful to me, trust me i wont do it if its NOTHING
so i bet you guess really desperate and full with question marks right?
*dramatic me*

Hmm actually I CRIED WATCHED HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3
i cant say anything but this movie really remind me toward high school
seriously i miss my friends especially my bestfriends 
THE PERFECT NINE

yeah everybody now seem being so much busying with college and school life

Noradini busy with Diploma in Finance and Banking
Shahzani  busy with her form 6 life and gonna take STPM soon
Qistina busy with Diploma Artistics Writing
Qushwa  now busy with her Pre-Law Degree
Minah busy with her Diploma in Journalism
Echah now taking Diploma in IT Accountancy
while Fara Pre- Bussiness Admin Degree

just left me and izzati behind

i will busy one day but i dont know zati
arghh pity on her. Always pray the best for her